Join Mustang owners from around the world on Sunday May 17, 2020 in a socially distanced photo scavenger hunt! You’ll need to register by Thursday at noon EST to take part. The list will be emailed to you on Saturday and you’ll have 6 hours on Sunday to snap your pics along with your co-pilot. See the rules below for more info. Register here.
Altered Fox will be giving away one of our exclusive die-cut vinyl window graphics to one lucky foxbody entry! Here's a link to the vinyl graphic. We're not affiliated with the event nor with the Mustang Owners Museum, we just want to give one of these away! No additional entry required, we'll just compile a list of foxbody owners from the list of entries posted on the Mustang Owners Museum website, then we'll pick one at random! We'll do this live on our Instagram.
- The Mustang Photo Scavenger Hunt begins on Sunday May 17th at Noon - your local time.
- Each participant team must include a driver and co-pilot to manage the Scavenger list and to take a photo of items on the list. Please include a photo of the team when you submit your other photos.
- All registered participants will receive the Mustang Photo Scavenger Hunt list via email on May 16th at Noon EST.
- The Mustang Photo Scavenger Hunt Ends on May 17th at 6PM - your local time.
- Each participant needs to take a photo of the items checked off on the Scavenger Hunt List. Team members or your Mustang do not have to be in each of the pictures.
- Participants have 24 hours to email their Scavenger Hunt list and photos to the Museum.
- Email your checklist, picture of your team and photo's to email@example.com.
- Each item on the list is worth 1 Point.
- Any items found on the list that are Ford or Mustang related are worth 2 Points.
- Total points per team will determine the winning team per country, remember this is an international event.
- Pictures from the teams will be available for viewing on the M.O.M. website.
For official rules and to register, click here.
**Altered Fox is not affiliated with the scavender hunt event nor with the Mustang Owners Museum - we just want to give something away and promote foxbodies!**
Leave a commentYour email address will not be published.