We're committed to keeping your shopping experience secure and safe.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
All traffic is routed through a secure server currently hosted by GoDaddy. The current payment gateway that we use is Square, which offers the highest levels of security.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
How We Use It
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Any of the information we do collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Opting-in for marketing emails is separate and occurs via the newsletter signup page or during the user account setup process. You can opt out at any time.
Most browsers, like Chrome and Safari, offer you the ability to browse websites privately. In this mode, the browsers won't save your browsing history, cookies and site data, or information entered in forms. Downloaded files and bookmarks can still be kept but keep in mind that your activity isn't hidden from entities like your employer, school or internet service provider if you are on their network. Please consult your web browser's website for instructions on private viewing.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) creates new consumer rights relating to the access to, deletion of, and sharing of personal information that is collected by businesses. To highlight our commitment to data security and protection, let's review some key points regarding the CCPA:
- What information do we collect? Read Here
- How can users request access, change, or erase their personal data we have collected?
- You have the right to contact us vie our Contact Us page to request account information or request its deletion, assuming there are no in-process orders or payments where the information is necessary.
- We're committed to keeping your information safe and will verify the identity of the person making the above request.
- For businesses that do sell personal information, the CCPA instructs a "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link to be placed on its website homepage and for prior consent to be obtained for minors 13-16 years old before selling their personal data. As stated before, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Data Portability/Opt-Out Instructions
For users who would like to receive a copy of the personal data that has been previously supplied to us, please make a request via our Contact Us page.
Disclosing Information to Outside Parties
As stated before - we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
This policy was last modified on 2/26/2020.