Ford Performance Air Conditioner Eliminator Kit for 85 to 93 Mustangs with a 5.0L Engine.
This Ford Performance M-8511-A50 Air Conditioner Eliminator Kit lets you remove your Mustang's unwanted front-end weight! It'll allow you to move your power steering pump to where your air conditioner compressor used to be. The end results? Improved rear weight transfer, reduced elapsed times at the track and improved performance and reliability over your factory components in performance applications! The kit includes the same hardware and parts that are used on a Mustang without factory air conditioning. The provided aluminum bracket attaches to the head, and the steel bracket attaches to the water pump studs.
Features and Benefits:
- Allows You to Remove Unwanted Front-End Weight Without Changing All of Your Pulleys and Brackets
- Moves the Power Steering Pump to Where the Air Conditioner Compressor Was
- Improves Rear Weight Transfer and Reduces Elapsed Times
- Improves Performance and Reliability Above Your Factory Components in Performance Applications
- Includes the Same Hardware and Parts Used on a Mustang without Factory Air Conditioning
- Works great with the Tension Pulley Delete Alternator Bracket from Foxbody Performance
- The air conditioner eliminator kit requires a new serpentine belt (not included
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
CA Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov