These new caster/camber plates will allow total adjustment of caster and camber for maximum handling or improved tire wear, or a balance of both!
Dial in extra caster for straight line tracking and extra camber for tight cornering grip or set the car up for best tire wear. Full instructions are provided along with alignment suggestions to help set up your vehicle for street or track use.
Choose from two year-specific designs - 79-89 or 90-93 which have different, unique strut towers.
These plates are direct bolt on replacements and require no drilling for installation.
- Lifetime warranty on caster camber plates
- Allows for independent setting of left & right
- Direct bolt-in - No modifications required
- Complete adjustment of caster and camber for better alignment - caster is not adjustable from the factory
- Universal plates - perfect for street or race!
- Finally, correct camber to eliminate excessive tire wear
- Dial in more negative camber for better cornering
- Reduce camber for less rolling resistance on drag cars
- Add up to 2 degrees more positive caster
- Straighter tracking and better high speed stability
- Better steering response, quicker turn in
- Precision spherical bearing with stainless steel race
- Holds precise alignment in ALL driving conditions
- Teflon lined bearing never needs lubrication
- Bearing is replaceable
- Less friction than stock bushings
- Offset bushings allow custom adjustment of strut height
- Increase suspension travel on lowered vehicles
- Increase strut extension travel for more traction on drag race cars
- No interference with hoods or strut tower braces - a common problem with some brands
- TIG welded and nickel plated for strength and durability
- SCCA Street Category (2021) - NOT allowed for this category
- SCCA Street Touring Category (2021) - ALLOWED
- SCCA Street Prepared Category (2021) - ALLOWED
- SCCA Street Modified Category (2021) - ALLOWED
SCCA 2021 Rules
California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov.