Choose Prothane or Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing when replacing your worn out factory bushings. A true performance application component for your foxbody. Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged enough for racing use.
- Helps control that classic foxbody torque
- Maintains proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage
- Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outperforms those hard-running metal transmission mounts
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.
- Includes Bushings and sleeves only. You will need your factory or new replacement bolts.
Prothane part number - 6-1603
Energy Suspension part number - 4.1102
California Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov