O-rings are everywhere until you need one! Might as well pick these up to have on hand.
Common sizes for power steering hoses.
- Made of Viton (fluorocarbon elastomer) for use with a variety of chemicals and fuels
- Round cross-section to provide a seal between cylindrical overlapping surfaces
- Can be used across a wide temperature range from -15 degrees F (-26 degrees C) to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C)
- Durometer (hardness) of 75A for resistance to penetration
- Meets standards defined by Aerospace Standard AS568A
- (2) x 5/16" ID - 7/16" OD - 1/16" width
- (2) x 1/4" ID - 3/8" - OD - 1/16" width
CA Residents: Cancer and Reproductive Harm WARNING www.p65warnings.ca.gov.